RIP Peaches Geldof


"We are beyond pain..She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us... How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable?" - Sad words from Bob Geldof speaking about his second daughter Peaches

The news of Peaches Geldof, 25 came as a shock to me. I didn't know much about the Peaches Geldof but I felt like she was happy. I saw her only last week at the F&F autumn collection unveiling. As I said, I didn't know much about Peaches but from what I've been reading and hearing, is seems like her life change after the birth of her children. Journalist, television presenter and model Peaches Geldof's last tweet was a link to an image she posted on her instagram account go her and her mother (Paula Yates, who dies of a drug overdoes in 2000). Peaches Honeyblossom Geldof embarked on a media career at the age of 15, when she began writing a column for Elle magazine. She then went on to contribute to the Telegraph and the Guardian, as well as TV shows including ITV2's OMG! with Peaches Geldof.


Married mother of Two Peaches was pronounced dead at her home shortly after police were called at 1:35 p.m. following a report of concern for the welfare of a woman.



My condolences to her family.. She'll truly be missed.

0 comments: