Tom Ford marries partner Richard Buckley

Tom Ford and Partner Richard Buckley

Fashion mogul Tom Ford, 52 has announced that he is married to his partner of 27years, Richard Buckley.


Ford Announced the news yesterday while in conversation with Kinvara Balfour at the London Regent Street's Apple Store last night. Tom and Richard both have a son together Alexander John Buckley Ford. he said. "I know that was just made legal in the UK which is great; we were married in the States." 

If you don't know who Tom is.. Tom Ford became Womenswear Designer for Gucci in 1990 and Creative Director in 1994, after being appointed, Guccis sales grew by $3billion.  He has been in the limelight a lot recently and even Rapper and global icon, Jay-Z has shown his respect for Ford by name dropping Tom Ford in a song on his latest album Magna Carta Holy Grail.

Ford showed his delight while talking to WWD saying "My favorite line is ‘I don't pop Molly, I rock Tom Ford.' I love that he gets a ‘high' from my clothes. I have been dressing him for years now, and I have to say I think he looks great in my clothes." 

I would like to say Congratulations to Tom and I wish the best in the future to him and Richard.



0 comments: