TRAPSTAR DEMIN COLLECTION [LAUNCHING APRIL 30TH]

So I was chilling at work today, surfing tumblr (as you do) and I saw something about Trapstar making denim jeans. I had to do a little googling to see if it was true and mate.. thank God it is! 

Heres a sample of what we'll be seeing from the Trapstar denim line

Shh.. It's a secret. West London boy's Mikey, Lee and Will (who I call the anonymous trio) have backing from the biggest names in the music and fashion industry with people like Rihanna and Cara Delevingne regularly wearing something from Trapstar. The one and only Jigga (Jay-Z) himself has even invested in the brand. With their only store in Portobello Road you'd be surprised at their reach. Trapstar launched an exclusive sixteen-piece capsule collection at Selfridges (Oxford Street) and items were sold out by the time I got there from work!

Trapstar LDN x Jay-Z

Trapstar's denim line will feature tapered, ripped, ‘Leather wash’ and ‘stone wash’. All pieces will hand crafted in Italy and shipped worldwide. Im quite excited for the collection to drop, hopefully i get my hands on some ripped and tapered jeans (if I do, I'll do an OOTD post). I've got high expectations for the collection and I know that i won't be disappointed when it drops. . I need to shop soon anyways. 

Trapstar announced on their twitter that the collection will be launching in Selfridges on the 30th of April. To see this tweet, click here. This is good news seeing that I just got paid haha. Cant wait to get my hands on a pair! Hopefully they don't sell out before I get there from work again.. (I'm even contemplating taking a holiday day)


In the streets of London, Trapstar is highly recognised. Every rave, event or houseparty you go to, someone's wearing a Trapstar signature tee or a Cap and that's because everyone wants Trapstar.  Today Trapstar told the people they're on phase 2 of world domination as announced on their blog that "Our first invasion stop is Selfridges London, Birmingham and Manchester." They're definitely catering to their demand by making another huge step. Not any ordinary brand can do what the London boys do. Im sure they'll sell out in no time once again. 

0 comments: