Vidur AW/14

 
 Earlier this week is was scrolling through my Twitter timeline looking for new fashion designers to follow and I came across Vidur.
 
Vidur are a brand influenced by the fundamental nature of Nordic design and its emphasis on the durability and authenticity of natural materials. The simplicity of Vidur really captivated me. As soon as I saw their Parka Raincoat, I instantly had to go on their site and check out more of their products.

Parka Raincoat part of Vidur's AW collection

You can definitely tell that simplicity is the key for Vidur and they really got that spot on. The palette of colours chosen for their A/W collection are mainly Hunter Green, black, bream and Coral Orange. The consistency of the colours chosen shows me that the whole compilation was thought about collectively and all pieces do definitely collaborate well with each other.


Lewis and Leigh PR announced that Vidur are now clients of theirs.. I'm sure that L&L PR will definitely push them in the right way so I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more about Vidur in the near future.

To see more of Vidur's products visit http://vidur-men.com/

0 comments: