What I Wore



Well this is awkward haha.. First picture of me on here.. I'll probably edit this post and add more pictures of individual items (They'll be better, ones since these are pics taken with my iPhone)..




    

I don't normally think about outfits too deep or talk about any of that stuff the you'll see people talking about in their blog posts so let me just blab on and see where it gets me..


So the sun way out and so was I.. I went to go meet my boy to help mix down (master) his latest project. I hadn't worn my leather jacket out in a while and I had some new items to welcome to the world so I thought why not mix the old (not that old) with the new.

White Tee's are summers essentials. H&M, Zara and Peacoks do good white tees. Im wearing a Zara tee but I personally love Peacocks tee's the best. The thickness is just perfect and for a not so big bodily like mine, they fit perfectly.
  
Anyone can rock the simple white tee and fitted jeans look and it can never die because he thing that makes the outfit is the accessories and trainers. I went for Black as the main add on colour with my black jacket to match with my sunglasses, black belt and my black Tateossian bracelet (which you can't see in the picture). Then added some colour with a Camo Snapback by JellyCreamUK matched with a gold watch.

Leather Jacker - Random Italian shop
White Tee - Zara (£12.99)
Jeans - Zara (£54.99)
Trainers - Jordans Bred 11's - (£200) 
Bracelet - Tateossian (£120)
Hat - Jelly Cream (£25)
SunGlasses - Anchor (£20)




0 comments: